MCC International has vast experience in managing and handling the PR for global events including: Green IT, ISSE, C2I, e-Identity, e-Identity Management, IT Decisions, Inbox/Outbox, Innos, InterTraffic, and UK Nano Forum.
MCC International also has extensive experience in supporting clients at national and international events and exhibitions. Typical activity for this will include:
- News release announcing client attendance.
- Ensuring features in all pre event publicity.
- Pitching and scheduling speaker presentations.
- Media partners and target press invited for one-to-one brieﬁngs on stand.
- Creation of press packs for the onsite Press Office.
- Account team attendance at the event.
- Manage media brieﬁng schedule and handle enquires from media visiting the stand.
- Ensure the press packs are regularly replenished in the Press Ofﬁce.
- De-brief document of all media interviews.
- Follow up with journalists.